O/OL (4P) gland packing models
- On-Land Pumps (Cast Iron)【Direct-Coupled/Self-Priming Models】
-The use of a specially structured casing creates outstanding pump efficiency with reliable self-priming performance.
-The impeller is an open type, enabling pumping of muddy/sandy water or sewage passing through the strainer. (Model O-11E has a mixed flow impeller.)
-Shaft seals with gland packing enable easy maintenance (standard type).
-The standard type is completely cast iron, enabling use with alkaline liquids.
-The use of sealed ball bearings eliminates the need for bearing lubrication (not available on model O-10E or O-11E).
- Industrial Equipment Pumps
- Construction/Civil Engineering Pumps
- Hot/Cold Water Circulation Pumps
- Agricultural Pumps
- Fishing Pumps
- Well Water Pumps
- Construction Equipment Pumps
- General Water Supply Pumps
- Pit Graywater Pumps
*Click an icon to download detailed data
- Current models
- Past models